Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Joy of Love Day 6-WHO THEY LOVE!

So I'm a little behind in getting Day 6's workshop pics up.  Geez it only took me 6 days to get behind...I am in trouble. 

Day 6-Who They Love

Let's face it, who does my kid not love?  I mean, sometimes it makes me sad that he doesn't want me all of the time.  He would probably let Frankenstein hold him if need be.  He is such a chill baby, as long as he is fed, not sleepy, and not "riding dirty" as I like to say.

So, to give myself a little encouragement :) I thought I'd show him loving on me! haha...


Okay, so I'm actually loving on him.  You get the point!


I love those wet kisses...

Photo courtesy of Jenny Eckel Photography!

I love being his mommy.  I know that someday he will not kiss me, or even want to sit near me in public, but I'm not going to think about those times.  Right now I treasure everyday, every smile, and every cuddle I can.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!! You have a blog now!! I'm so excited for you and excited to read all your backposts I missed :)

    ReplyDelete