Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joy of Love-Day 5-LOVE TO HATE!

Today's topic for the "Joy of Love" photography workshop is "Love to Hate".  Honestly, I had a hard time trying to figure out what I was going to shoot because there's nothing about anyone that I love that I really love to hate.  Now I know you're probably thinking, "yeah right" but I honestly can't think of anything that bothers me.  Then tonight on the drive home from hanging out with family, I figured out what it was....

Day 5: Love to Hate



I love to hate that my baby has red hair.
  

Everyone says "wow, it looks like he has red hair" to which I reply "yeah" disappointingly.  I try to act like it's a terrible thing that his fuzz is more than peach, when in fact, I'm pretty sure it's the cutest thing ever.  So what that he will be slathered in sunscreen for the rest of his life. Heck, I might even resort to embarrassing him with zinc oxide.

I couldn't imagine him not being a "ginger" (as he has been so fondly referred).  His little red eyebrows are virtually invisible, and his eyes turn pink when he gets tired.  His hair will turn brown someday, and when it does, I will miss these nights in the bathtub when his golden red hair shines in the light while he splashes around.

Red hair, brown hair, black hair, or no hair.....he is perfect, and he is ours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment