Monday, May 2, 2011

Where did the time go?

I could ask that question about many things?  Where did the time go since I last posted?  Is it May already?  And where did the time go that my baby is already turning one?  I have ALOT of catching up to do, as we have had many fun outings (Nana's 60th birthday, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, etc) but I was looking at some pictures from last fall, and found a few that I couldn't resist posting.

How did I get so lucky to have two such handsome guys in my life?  This picture reminded me of how special the relationship is that Todd and Leyton already have, and how thankful I am that my children (well just child now) have a father who loves them to the ends of the earth, and will do anything for them. 

From the moment Leyton was born, Todd and I became both became better people.  And while I fell in love with little man from the first second, I also fell in love with his daddy all over again. I'm sure all the women out there agree that seeing your husband step up to change dirty diapers, talk baby talk, and make hilarious sounds makes them super attractive in an odd way. 

Even after a few times of hanging out with MY nieces and nephews, they called for Todd when we walked in.  I had suddenly become chopped liver.  He just has this way with kids I guess. 

Leyton, I wanted to write this so you can be reminded years from now that the relationship you have with your dad is something to cherish.  I'm sure if you follow in the footsteps of your dad, you will make an awesome dad someday too.....let's just make that years and years from now, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment